Monday, April 9, 2012

Germany Trip 2012

In our latest Aguayuda presentation, which we presented 9 times in Germany recently I realize I (Simón) made one mistake. In the presentation, I mentioned that Colombia became my second home when I found my biological family in 2005 but actually I always had two countries before 2005 that I could call home: USA and Germany. Having been raised by German parents and visiting Germany almost every year to see my relatives; Germany has played an important role in my life. Besides my German relatives, the language, culture and traditions have had a strong influence of who I am. The fact that my wife (Sabrina) is German makes Germany even more special. Being in Germany again for a few weeks was a great time because it allowed us to share our excellent progress with Aguayuda and also reconnect with family and friends as well as meet new people.

Thank you German Club, family and friends in Germany for believing in us and supporting our mission. Your generous support and kindness makes us already looking forward to our next trip back to Germany next year.

Best regards,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on our blog.